Tuesday, January 13, 2009

myself....

assalamualaikum and hye....
let me introduce myself.................
i'm siti nor fazillah bt abdullah.i am the fifth from my nine siblings.
i live at bachok kelantan.who wants to go to kelantan please d'ont forget to come to my house.
i really like cat and i have one pet that live with me for aloong time ago until now.my course is environmental science and i really like this course because i feel that my life become too close to the environment.i took this course because my MUET is so poor.i hope that one day i wiil speak fluently in many language especially in english language.i like to be friend with everybody because for me friend are so impotant to our life

5 comments:

  1. hehe..i'd went to kelantan once,by that time i did't know you yet and now,if i go to kelantan,i won't forget to drop by to your house.There's something interesting about your hometown,which is all the dishes really damn cool and one of my favorite is nasi kerabu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheeheheheheh
    actually, i also want to go to kelantan..
    my dreamm to go there but i not have enough money..huhuhuhuhuhuhu.. and i also not have any frend at there..
    i hope u want become my friend..and invite me to go kelantan..hehehheehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam azi...
    i still remember at first time we met before faculty register day...you are my first friend..how can i forget you in my life..huhu..we were through rough time,sad and happy time together..i want you know,i'm always try my best to be your good friend..i hope this friendship never end until we stop breathing...daa

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks becouse give me comments.. i love cat to.. but my family dont want.. but it's ok.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam..hi azie..it's look like you invite to your house..don't worry i will coming heheheh...just joking ehh..kelantan i near to sabah but only seperate by the sea...hehehhe

    ReplyDelete