Saturday, January 17, 2009

holiday come again

yahoo.. i'm very happy and very excited because i want to go home by this friday.. i can meet my family actually.. and i can go out with my family.. is a wonderfull time for me.. for this holiday,i want spend time with my family and my friends. it's because ,the last semester holiday, i not well because i maked a chiken pop..i'm very sad.But it's ok.. Before i go back at home, i and my sister go to ipoh because no tiket from kajang to butterworth pulau pinang.so we go to ipoh and we go back with my friend.My friend is Nor Afifi Bin Musa.He very kind men and i'm very close with him.. Maybe i go out with him for this holidays.hehe

1 comment:

  1. is it true that guy only your friend????
    or he is someone special for you?hahahha
    just joking ok......but whatever i hope you will enjoy your holiday....

    ReplyDelete