Thursday, January 15, 2009

my jobs experience

hello everyone!! i hope you all have a nice day..for the second writing, i just want to share with my friends that my work experience..i belive that you all also have a work experience..i start working after SPM and STPM..meanwhile i'm waiting the result exam..i tkink i should to work because i want to collect my own money..hehehe.. i got work at clothers shop as salesgirl..it's very nice job because i just help and serve my coustemer..but sometime i'm very angry because every coustemer have their own behaviours..one day i have to serve the famous actor's Fauziah Nawi..i'm so axcited because she came to Sungai Besar and came to my shop to buy clothers..but after that i got one job from Jabatan Perangkaan Malaysia( Selangor) to be a Pegawai Perangkaan..i'm very happy because that job salary quite high between RM 1000 and above..i should go to the many Kampung in my areas at Sabak Bernam by my motorcycle..it's very nice because i'm fell very fredom..for you information, my work is just take it the total of the village and ask them how much their leaders family's salary..if their family in the poor group, the Jabatan Perangkaan can help and manage all of aids..that job very interesting because no one control me when i working..

2 comments:

  1. hai ca..wow!!! good and nice job u did..
    actually i don't like work at clothers because i don't like cut a cloth.. if i cut the cloth for sure i will damage the cloth..hehe.. but ,atleast you got an experiance

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai ca..woo!!! good ang nice job you did.
    actually i don't like work at cloters because i don't like cut a cloth.. if i cut the cloth for sure i will damage the cloth..hehe but,atleast you got an experiance

    ReplyDelete