Thursday, January 15, 2009

semester break...yahoo....holiday time!!!

Heyaa, all of you.As we know,there's only 1 more week left for all of us,having our semester break,and also for 2 of our classmate will celebrate their chinese new year.For sok foong n vguan,i wish u a very 
happy chinese new year..
So,you guys,what's your plan on this holidays?...For those are allready planed,so have fun,
and for those are not plan yet you must think. I'll tell you some of my experience and memorable enyoing time I'd spent when it's holiday time. I'll used my time in very proper way...as usual..Do sometimes,I'll had some vacation with my family and do always with all my frend at my hometown..
I do really love all my frend,we all had be friend's since we're in primary school untill now...and now,most of us study at different university.Both my male and female friend's  have fun together.
The most memorable time was when we'd our vacation at Penang.It's was a crazy time for all us had our shopping. For those boy,they not shopping a lot compare to the girls.heheh..After that we went to the monkey beach and boating around the island. For this becoming holidays we'd plan to go to Genting Hingland,but it's still under progress.

So,you guys what's your plan on this becoming holidays?





5 comments:

  1. huwaaaa.....
    isk3....
    i'm very sad because i have only short time to be with my family for this coming holiday...
    but i hope you will enjoy with your friends for this coming holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam...huhu me to..
    actually i really miss my mom..
    and other members of my family..
    but,i need to stay at college because i take part in coalescence activity..
    but,its ok since it can benefit me..hehe
    to all my friend in this class,wish you all

    HapPy HOlIdAY!!!!!!!!
    SEE AGAIN NEXT TWO WEEK!
    P/S:don't forgot to start our scrapt book project..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! interesting plan..but i think for my semester break, i just want to relax at my house..i want to finish my holiday with my family because i'm really miss them..actually my family want to go to holiday at Langkawi for this holiday..i hope we all have fun at Langkawi!!hureeey

    ReplyDelete
  4. firstly..to sok foong and vguan happy chinese new year..don't forget to bring some mandarin...hehehhehe..so about plan during this holiday..i think just stay at home..huhuh..i want to have enough rest during this time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your wish! Oh.. time flies too fast!! 1 week holiday was over already! what have you done? Me..got a lot red packet in my new year..that's the one thing make me very happy in this holiday!! haha
    Beside that,i was gathering with my family members and some of my friends that long time didnt meets up!
    After new year holiday, i have to change back the new year mood to study mood! A lot the assignment and work is waiting for me..to finish it!!

    ReplyDelete